2014 brought many life lessons...my focus wasn't always crystal clear...I didn't achieve all of my goals but the fact that this doesn't completely stress me out shows a lot of growth for me! Life sometimes gets in the way...in both good and bad ways...but being able to continue moving forward in a positive manner is the ultimate goal.
Read: 175 books
Nope. I read 108 but you know what? I'm okay with that. It's still A LOT of books!
Run: 1000 miles
Nope. I ran 517 miles. Yes, that is WAY short of the crazy goal of 1000 miles, but it's still 517 miles (made my #500in2014 group goal)! I love the movie Nike+ made showing my year in running.
- involvement at the state & national level in AISLE & ISTE-SIGLIB
- collaboration at school with teachers
- awesome group projects with amazing TL friends around the country like Matthew Winner, Andy Plemmons, Shannon Miller, Tiffany Whitehead...
Genius Con! What a great group project!
My 2015 Goals:
- Read 115 books.
- Run 600 miles. (50 monthly!)
- Challenge myself professionally in new ways.
I'm not sure where I'm going with the professional challenge goal...but I do know that with my job changes this school year, I'm struggling with feeling successful and I need that to change. More thoughts on this soon as I reflect and evaluate.
Bring on 2015...it's time to GROW.